Women always strive to look spectacular to the maximum, but diseases often do not give the desire to be embodied. Varicose veins on the legs become an intolerable difficulty for female beauty. Often there are two problems at the same time: varicose veins and cellulite. Venous disease refers to vascular dilation leading to impaired blood flow and valve insufficiency. It is worthwhile to delve into the treatment process before the disease becomes irreversible.
Features of the disease
Varicose veins on the legs are a thickening of the walls of the blood vessels where blood flows. The danger is that the appearance of the lower limbs gradually deteriorates, the condition leads to thrombophlebitis. In some cases, in women there is a thickening of the real legs. In general, there are many varieties of the disease, we list the common ones:
- varicose eczema proceeds as an inflammatory process with the appearance of ulcers, severe itching and darkening of the skin. Treatment of the lower limbs consists in stabilizing blood circulation, relieving inflammation and regularly moisturizing the foci;
- pronounced varicose veins are manifested by clear signs of the disease. Diagnostics make a conclusion about the symptoms: leg cramps, burning and swelling of the lower limbs, the appearance of a bluish tint, bumps, in difficult cases, trophic ulcers. Surgical and modern treatment;
- Neglected varicose veins on the legs in women is the third stage, through which the disease passes. It is caused by dryness and weakness in the limbs, the legs lose their healthy appearance, cracks appear. The disease manifests itself from the ankles and above - on the calf and thigh. Treatment is difficult and dangerous, often with negative consequences;
- a chronic disease in which swelling of the lower limbs, hyperpigmentation, lipodermatosclerosis occur. If there is no treatment, the disease worsens, ulcers are formed. Treatment is assumed to be comprehensive, including prevention of venous congestion, prevention of disability.
Chronic hypertension often occurs due to a decrease in pressure in the venous system. It leads to the complication of the passage of blood through the veins. Diagnosis of the disease is important so that a woman does not have serious consequences for her lower limbs. Previously, functional tests were used, for example, for diagnostics. Gradually, the methods were limited to X-ray methods. Today, varicose veins on the legs are detected in the following ways:
- Palpation. Sensation to the doctor of the walls of the vessels of dilated veins;
- Ultrasound. Everyone knows how the device works. The method is painless and safe;
- X-rays or phlebography. Allows you to determine the condition of the valves, it is considered the most accurate among analogues.
Varicose veins of the lower limbs can be treated in several ways. Doctors recommend using the bandage mesh. Depending on the development of the disease, stockings or leggings. If you notice symptoms of stagnation in the hips, then underwear is recommended on top, if the bumps are visible only on the lower leg, it is permissible to choose leggings. If a burning and swelling sensation bothers a part of the lower limbs, for example on the right, a strong bandage is required for prophylactic treatment.
It will not work to stop the course of venous stasis of the veins with compressive linen, it is used as an auxiliary therapy. Legwarmers can be worn periodically or throughout the day. For women it is convenient, especially at work, the underwear is high, with the skirt just below the knee, the socks are not visible. At home, spats are replaced with elastic bandages so that inflammation of tired legs does not develop.
If you wear leg warmers regularly, you will get the healing effects:
- The swelling disappears, the bumps are smoothed.
- The diameter of the veins of the lower limbs decreases.
- The risk of developing blood clots is reduced.
First, the patient comes to the doctor with a disease, diagnoses, treatment and recommended spats are prescribed. It is recommended to take leggings or stockings, because problem veins are often found on the thighs, and treatment with bandages is prescribed to the maximum. The products are also recommended during pregnancy, in the absence of stagnation in the legs or desire to lose weight.
A woman needs to pay special attention to the expansion of the veins during pregnancy. At this time, it is even desirable to sleep on the left side. The explanation is simple: the vein flows to the right, the pressure on the vessel decreases. When you sleep on your right side, there is a risk of increased blood pressure. Subsequently, pressure in the lower limbs increases, leading to venous vasodilation. Prevention is a free procedure!
Remedies for varicose veins
Doctors recommend various remedies to expand the walls of blood vessels, allowing them to cure patients, to stop the development of the disease. Treatment necessarily begins with a diagnosis, after which options for recovery are prescribed. The following means are prescribed by health professionals:
- Compression underwear: leggings, stockings, tights. Considering that a woman is created to bear offspring, it is important that the right vein is not pinched during pregnancy. In an aesthetic sense, it is important for a woman to remove cones from the expansion of the blood vessel walls, stop the disease and prevent disability. The bandage is worn permanently or periodically.
- Physiotherapy apparatus for varicose veins. It allows to treat varicose veins with exacerbation of varicose veins by magnetic fields. The procedures are quite effective and harmless. Blood circulation in patients improves.
Other means have been created to treat diseases, vascular inflammation and swelling of the legs. I am afraid of disability, which does not pass without a trace.
Home treatment and prevention
Methods and home remedies for varicose veins have been developed. It will not be possible to cure the disease exclusively at home. However, it is worth continuing to maintain a state of remission and carry out prophylaxis, avoiding disability. Options for home use:
- A contrast shower for varicose veins should be combined with self-massage. The water flows from the bottom up. The difference between the contrast temperatures is maintained for up to 15 sec.
- Compression gaiters. Funds are individually selected in size. Can be worn at home or at work.
- Wear orthopedic shoes. Recommended footwear for varicose veins. Relieves unnecessary stress on the lower limbs. It is important when varicose veins are associated with flat feet.
- Proper diet. The best option is proper nutrition. The Indian technique is popular. According to her, the patient eats exclusively fruit for a week, and then gradually adds vegetables, grains, nuts and seeds to the diet. Bad habits, sugar and flour will have to be completely eliminated.
- Alternative medicine. These include nettle infusions and soups, herbal teas, baths, ointments from birch buds in alcohol. The methods are varied, but effective, loved by the people.
Remember, the primary diagnosis is important. Try not to postpone your visit to the doctor for a week or a month. Make an appointment with a doctor and you will not have to resort to surgical treatment. Do not lead to disability.
For prevention, it is worth doing therapeutic foot baths more often, doing gymnastics. The trays are made with herbs on the branches of oak, willow and chestnut with the addition of chamomile, caddy, St. John's wort and twine. After insisting, add 3 loaves of steamed rye bread to the bath. It is best to carry out the procedure before going to bed for half an hour at a moderate water temperature (up to 43 degrees). Gymnastics will keep women's legs healthy and beautiful.